Tuesday 25 September 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to this Blog and thank you for attending the first lecture (assuming you did). This is the first blog I've set-up to support a module and we'll see how this develops. I hope most of you'll engage with it and I shall try and post interesting and relevant stuff. I am not going to spend hours responding on questions and queries, but will try and respond where I feel it would be relevant for me to do so. I shall be away for the next two weeks on field work in Bournemouth as part of one of my research projects (DRIBS project - see DRIBS). Our research group shall be undertaking measurements of rip current velocities and we tend to keep our colleagues up to date through Twitter available from our research group web page (Coastal Processes Research Group - see CPRG). Hopefully we shall be able to Tweet some interesting pictures of the experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment